Saturday, July 15, 2017

Can't Stop This Feeling


Dear Body Attacker,

Have you ever felt this awesome???



    "I got this feeling inside my bones

    It goes electric, wavy when I turn it on

    All through my city, all through my home

    We're flying up, no ceiling, when we're in our zone"


It's a sense of achievement. Mission accomplished. Burpees and plyometric lunges... done!
Feeling like a superhero. It's like I'm Tony Stark and I just annihilated the bad guys with my proton cannon.


It’s the same feeling when I've crossed the finish line of a marathon or  managed to crank out a new personal best. A knowing feeling that you've pushed your body just at the edge of your comfort zone, not too far outside to break it, but just enough.


Happy hormones rushing through your body blunting all the fatigue and soreness from the workout.


It's what keeps you coming back for more.




So if you're feeling blue...or maybe you just want to feel like a super hero... then it's time to
get high on Body Attack and spread the  #bodyattacklove and #bodyattackenergy!


KIA ORA!

Erik



No comments:

Post a Comment